ASKA INSURANCE COMPANY
100, pr.Ilyicha, Donetsk, Ukraine
Tel/Fax: + 38 (062) 348 38 00
ASKA Press Office
Head of Press Office
5, ul. Aviakonstruktora Antonova, Kiev 03186, Ukraine
Tel: +38 063 250 75 77
Established on 20 June 1990 as part of ASKO holding (Russia), ASKA Ukrainian insurance company has been operating as Ukraine's first private insurer since 1995.
SCM Group owns 89.12% of the company.
ASKA is in the Top 10 National Insurers in the general classic insurance market. Its regional network includes 29 service centres and 17 covering all regions of Ukraine. The company holds 35 licenses for voluntary and compulsory insurance sevices.
ASKA is one of the most recognised brands among insurance companies that covers about 3.4% of Ukraine’s insurance market. In 2012, the company was the top national insurer in terms of insurance payments. In 2015, ASKA received the Choice of the Year award for the best medical insurance in Ukraine and was recognised as the leader of the corporate property insurance by the Rights and Economic Research Institute.
ASKA insurance is:
- a member of the Ukrainian Insurance League;
- a full member of the Ukrainian Transport Insurance Association;
- a founder of the Nuclear Insurance Pool;
- a founder and a leader of the Ukrainian Agricultural Insurance Pool;
- a founder of the Ukrainian Environmental Insurance Pool;
- a founder of the Ukrainian Agrarian Bureau.
Key indicators for 2015:
- Authorized capital – UAH187.585 million;
- Collected premiums - UAH809.04 million;
- Insurance payouts – UAH254.6 million;
- Accumulated nsurance reserves - UAH504.2 million.
Chief Executive Officer: Andrey Shukatko
ASKA website: www.aska.com.uaLast updated: 05.10.2016